2023 NFL SCHEDULE WEEK 12
Stats, Analysis and Predictions
WELCOME DFS FANS
If you want to compete on Daily Fantasy Football, your strategy must include planning. We’ve set up the 2023 NFL schedule for you by prize on DraftKings and FanDuel and by week so that you can plan accordingly. When we say by prize, we mean the Captain’s mode prize games, including Thursday Night Football, Sunday Night Football and Monday Night Football.
You will then find the schedule for the BIG PRIZE, these are the Sunday morning (10am) and afternoon games (1pm) – well in Pacific Standard Time. There are typically 11-13 games – yeah that’s alot of data to analyze, hence the importance of a good strategy and planning ahead.
Week 12 of the 2023 NFL Season is my favorite time of the year – Football, Food and NFL Football.
For Thanksgiving we have 3 games, which will all be one prize and then there’s still Thursday Night Football – a Captain’s mode game/prize on DraftKings and FanDuel.
Thanksgiving Football continues on Black Friday with a great matchup between the Miami Dolphins and the NY Jets in NY.
For week 12 (Thanksgiving Week) we have 4 Captain’s mode games with Thursday, Sunday and Monday Night Football as well as the Black Friday Football game on DraftKings, FanDuel or any other DFS platform. The big prize games consists of 9 games – get your math book out and start cruning numbers – well, if you’re a member to our site- (LOGIN) we do all the match for you. From Player Usage, to Distribution, Predictions and much more to help your odds. We have the best stats, analyis and predictions data for you, including advanced analytics.
NO TEAMS HAVE A BYE WEEK
NFL SCHEDULE WEEK 12 – THANKSGIVING FOOTBALL WEEKEND
Thursday, November 23RD – Monday, November 27th
DAILY FANTASY FOOTBALL STRATEGY
If you want to compete on Daily Fantasy Football, your strategy must include planning. We've set up the 2023 NFL schedule for you by prize on DraftKings and FanDuel and by week so that you can plan accordingly.
When we say by prize, we mean the Captain's mode prize games, including Thursday Night Football, Sunday Night Football and Monday Night Football.
You will then find the schedule for the BIG PRIZE, these are the Sunday morning (10am) and afternoon games (1pm) - well in Pacific Standard Time. There are typically 11-13 games - yeah that's alot of data to analyze, hence the importance of a good strategy and planning ahead.
NFL Flex Schedule
It's important to keep track of the NFL Flex Schedule as part of your DFS Fantasy Football Strategy. Below you will find the NFL Flex Rules for the NFL 2023 Season.
NFL 2023 Flex Schedule Procedures
2023 Flexible Scheduling Procedures and Scheduling for Week 18
Allows teams to play their way onto primetime
In 2006, the NFL implemented a "flexible scheduling" procedure for Sunday Night Football. Flexible scheduling ensured quality matchups on Sunday night in all weeks and gave surprise teams a chance to play their way onto primetime. For the 2023 season, flexible scheduling will be expanded to include Monday Night Football, as well as Thursday Night Football on a trial basis.
Please note that the NFL is continuously reviewing its scheduling procedures to ensure exciting and meaningful games are available for viewing by the largest number of fans and so further changes to flexible scheduling could be implemented in the future.
Current Flexible Scheduling Procedures
Flexible scheduling is in effect during the following windows (the "Flex Scheduling Windows"):
- For Sunday Night Football, it may be used up to twice between Weeks 5-10, and at the NFL's discretion during Weeks 11-17;
- For Monday Night Football it may be used at the NFL's discretion in Weeks 12-17;
- For Thursday Night Football it may be used up to twice between Weeks 13-17.
- During the Flex Scheduling Windows, the games initially scheduled for Sunday Night Football (on NBC), Monday Night Football (ESPN or ABC), and Thursday Night Football (on Amazon Prime) are tentatively scheduled and subject to change;
- Only Sunday afternoon games (or those listed as TBD) are eligible to be moved to Sunday night, Monday night, or Thursday night, in which case the initially scheduled Sunday, Monday, or Thursday night game would be moved to Sunday afternoon;
- Sunday afternoon games may also be moved between 1:00 p.m. and 4:05 p.m. or 4:25 p.m. ET.
Scheduling for Week 18
As in prior seasons, for Week 18, the final weekend of the season, the scheduling of the Saturday, Sunday afternoon, and the Sunday night games is not assigned. The schedule for Week 18 will be announced no later than six days prior to that week's Saturday game (January 6, 2024).
Additional Flexible Scheduling Information
- During the Flex Scheduling Windows, only Sunday afternoon or TBD games are subject to being moved into the Sunday night, Monday, or Thursday night window.
- The game that has been tentatively scheduled for Sunday Night Football, Monday Night Football, or Thursday Night Football during the Flex Scheduling Windows will generally be listed at 8:20 p.m. ET, 8:15 p.m. ET, and 8:15 p.m. ET, respectively.
- The majority of games on Sundays will typically be listed at 1:00 p.m. ET during the Flex Scheduling Windows except for games played in Pacific or Mountain time zones, which will be listed at 4:05 or 4:25 p.m. ET.
- For Sunday Night Football in Weeks 5-13 and for Monday Night Football in Weeks 12-17, the NFL will decide (after consultation with CBS, FOX, NBC, and ESPN) and announce no later than 12 days in advance of the game, which game will be played on Sunday night and which game will be played on Monday night.
- For Sunday Night Football in Weeks 14-17, the flexible scheduling decision will generally be made no later than 6 days prior to the game.
- For Thursday Night Football in Weeks 13-17, the flexible scheduling decision will be made no later than 28 days prior to the game.
- Fans and ticket holders must be aware that NFL games in the Flex Scheduling Windows are subject to change generally at least 12 days in advance (and at least 6 days in advance for Sundays in Weeks 14-17) and should plan accordingly.
NFL International Series
NFL ANNOUNCES SCHEDULE FOR FIVE INTERNATIONAL GAMES IN 2023
The NFL announced the opponents, dates, and locations for the five international games being played across London and Frankfurt, Germany this upcoming 2023 season.
The Jacksonville Jaguars will kick off the 2023 NFL International Games on Sunday, October 1, playing the Atlanta Falcons at Wembley Stadium, their record 10th regular season home game in London.
The London focus then shifts to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium as the Buffalo Bills take on the Jacksonville Jaguars* on Sunday, October 8. The game means that the Jaguars will play two regular season games outside of the U.S. – a first for the NFL.
The following Sunday, October 15, the Tennessee Titans will play the Baltimore Ravens at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium to wrap up the 2023 NFL London Games.
As part of its commitment to play regular season games in Germany for the next four years, the NFL will play two games in Frankfurt in 2023, having played the inaugural Germany game in Munich in November 2022.
The Super Bowl LVII champion Kansas City Chiefs kick off the 2023 NFL Frankfurt Games on Sunday, November 5, as they play the Miami Dolphins at Frankfurt Stadium.
The following Sunday, November 12, the New England Patriots face the Indianapolis Colts at Frankfurt Stadium to complete the 2023 NFL International Games.
2023 NFL International Games
|October 1 (Week 4)||Atlanta Falcons vs. Jacksonville Jaguars||Wembley Stadium||09:30 am ET|
|October 8 (Week 5)||Buffalo Bills vs. Jacksonville Jaguars||Tottenham Hotspur Stadium||09:30 am ET|
|October 15 (Week 6)||Baltimore Ravens vs. Tennessee Titans||Tottenham Hotspur Stadium||09:30 am ET|
|November 5 (Week 9)||Miami Dolphins vs. Kansas City Chiefs||Frankfurt Stadium||09:30 am ET|
|November 12 (Week 10)||Indianapolis Colts vs. New England Patriots||Frankfurt Stadium||09:30 am ET|
(*For scheduling purposes, the Buffalo Bills/Jacksonville Jaguars game will count as a road game for the Jaguars)
"In what promises to be a great spectacle of football for our global fans, we are thrilled to announce the five games to be played internationally in 2023, a record number of regular season games in Europe in a season," said Peter O'Reilly, NFL Executive Vice President, Club Business, Major Events & International. "We are excited to bring three games to London once again, a city with a huge love for the sport and a passionate fan base across the U.K. We are also pleased to confirm that the two games in Germany will be played in Frankfurt, a city steeped in NFL heritage. We look forward to staging both games at Eintracht Frankfurt's Stadium, building on the incredible atmosphere experienced at last season's game in Munich."
There will be no international game in Mexico in 2023 due to renovations taking place in Estadio Azteca in Mexico City.
NFL Sunday Ticket is now on YouTube - Watch every game.
Watch every out-of-market Sunday game^ on your TV and supported devices. Get it today and save $50 off the full-season price.
Bundle with YouTube TV for more live TV, or get it standalone.
Watch Thursday Night Football on Amazon Prime. Starting week 2 of the 2023 NFL season, all Thursday Night Football Games are on Amazon Prime. Be sure to read about the NFL Flex Scheduling Process as Prime will get key games in 2023.
DFS FOOTBALL STATS, ANALYSIS AND PREDICTIONS
Sample Stats, Analysis & Predictions
If you click on a link on this site which takes you to a bookmaker or casino and you subsequently open an account, Draft Ops may receive a commission.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).
©2023 Draft Ops