- Collection methods: The policy should describe how the website collects user information. This can include information provided directly by the user through forms or account registration, as well as information collected automatically through cookies or other tracking technologies.
- Security measures: The policy should describe the security measures in place to protect user information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or misuse. This may include encryption, secure data storage, or regular security audits.
- Data retention: The policy should specify how long user information is retained by the website or service. It may also explain the criteria used to determine the retention period.
This policy sets out how we will use and share the information that you give us.
Who We Are
Draft Ops is a trading name of Organizational Strategy, Inc. (OSI), which is registered in Delaware and has its registered office at 703 Pier Avenue, Suite B #711, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254 When we refer to “we”, “us”, or “Draft Ops” we are referring to this company.
You can get in touch with us in any of the following ways:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: 703 Pier Avenue, Suite B #711, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
This Privacy Notice also covers our group of companies. We share information about you with other members of our group of companies so we can provide the best service across our group. They are bound to keep and use your information in accordance with this Privacy Notice:
703 Pier Avenue, Suite B #711, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
This policy applies to individuals who have registered with Draft Ops. This policy applies to the information about yourself that you choose to provide us with.
- Information you provide during the registration process, such as your name, address, and your contact details.
- The information you provide when you enter prize draws, quizzes, competitions or answer surveys, such as information about your lifestyle including your favorite sports, interests, and gambling habits.
- Information which we may obtain about you from third parties (for example, because you have given third parties permission to share that information with us).
- The information we collect about how you use the website.
What we will use your data for
We may use your information to provide you with information or newsletters that you have requested.
We may share your information with third parties and vendors for the purpose of processing. We partner with vendors who share in our commitment to protect consumer data privacy rights and comply with data protection principles and processes.
Our third party providers:
We may share your personal information with the following third parties and vendors who share our commitment to protect your data and privacy rights:
- Google Analytics for tracking purposes
- Twitter Analytics for tracking purposes
- OptinMonster for lead generation, promotions, and email signup.
- AdRoll for off-site retargeting and retention.
- Google Ads for search marketing
- Facebook for social media marketing and tracking
- HotJar for behavioral analytics
- Gleam for marketing and customer engagement
- Unbounce for marketing purposes
- Authorize for payment processing
- Braze for customer engagement purposes
- iContact for email marketing
Where you have subscribed to our newsletter or have entered a competition, you would have consented to us processing your data by submitting your personal data on this site, whether in those fields marked mandatory or otherwise.
Opting out at a later date
Once you have given your consent, you can still control whether or not you continue to receive communications. You can, at any time, unsubscribe from receiving email marketing or newsletter communications by using the instructions in any email communication we send you which will be an ‘unsubscribe‘ or ‘STOP‘ link, or by emailing email@example.com
We have a legitimate interest to process this data for the general running of our business, including for transfer to our processors, and for analysis.
Retention and destruction of personal information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the information we hold about you. We will not use your personal information unless it is (to the best of our knowledge) accurate and up to date.
We will not keep your personal information for longer than necessary. Once it has been decided that the information is no longer needed, it will be deleted promptly. Typical timescales are shown below.
- for newsletters, this will normally be three months after you have unsubscribed from these newsletters.
- for competitions, this will normally be six months following the end of the competition
Your choices in relation to personal information
You have the right to:
- obtain access to your personal information,
- receive information about us and the purposes for which we process your personal data – including who we share your data with,
- The right to port your information to another service or to yourself
- prevent processing which may cause you damage or distress,
- object to direct marketing,
- ask us to correct any errors or delete the information we hold, opt-out of further contact.
If you would like to amend or delete your details or contact us in relation to the use of your personal information, please contact us using this email:firstname.lastname@example.org or at the address above.
Disclosure of your information
We may process your personal data ourselves or through data processors who will process data on our behalf. These organizations (listed above) may fall into the following categories;
- marketing agencies who help us promote ourselves or deliver our services,
- email service providers who help us to send our newsletters and communications with you have requested from us.
We will also disclose your personal data if we are under a legal obligation to do so.
Unfortunately, the transmission of data over the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its security. Once we have received your data we will use strict security measures to try to protect it against loss, misuse, or unauthorized alterations.
We will also require any third parties with whom we share your information to keep the information secure.
You can opt out of receiving direct marketing from us at any time.
We may use the information you give us on our website for direct marketing purposes to provide newsletters, picks, betting information, bonuses, and events, or other communications that we think may interest you. We will only do this with your consent (where required by law).
You can opt out of receiving direct marketing from us at any time. You can unsubscribe from receiving email marketing or newsletter communications by using the instructions in any email communication we send you which will be an ‘unsubscribe‘ or ‘STOP‘ link.
We do not knowingly collect information from children or other persons who are under 18 years old. If you are under 18 years old, you must not submit any personal information to us or subscribe to our services. If you believe we might have any personal information from or about a person under 18 years old, please email email@example.com
Contacting us, exercising your information rights and complaints
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: 703 Pier Avenue, Suite B #711, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
California Consumer Privacy Act Rights and Choices
Without being discriminated against for exercising these rights, California residents have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect about them and to delete that information, subject to certain restrictions. You also have the right to designate an agent to exercise these rights on your behalf. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request.
If you would like to exercise any CCPA rights, you can easily do so by contacting support@ or by mail at the address above.
Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act Rights
Under the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act (CDPA), Virginia residents have certain rights with regards to the processing of their personal data. If you are a resident of Virginia and use this website, the following applies.
Without being discriminated against for exercising these rights, Virginia residents have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect about them and to delete that information, subject to certain restrictions. The processing of sensitive information can only be done with explicit consent of the individual.
If you would like to exercise any CDPA rights, you can easily do so by contacting email@example.com
Colorado Privacy Act Rights
The Colorado Privacy Act (CPA) provides residents of Colorado with certain rights. If you are a resident of Colorado and use this website, the following applies .
Under CPA, consumers have the right to confirm whether or not their personal data is being processed and to access such personal data. Colorado residents may also opt out of marketing communications and must give consent to the processing of sensitive information.
If you would like to exercise any CPA rights, you can easily do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
DFS FOOTBALL STATS, ANALYSIS AND PREDICTIONS
Sample Stats, Analysis & Predictions
If you click on a link on this site which takes you to a bookmaker or casino and you subsequently open an account, Draft Ops may receive a commission.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).
©2023 Draft Ops